Trampoline Park has become one of most exciting businesses within the leisure industry. The business offers food and beverage, parties, corporate events, free running and much more. We are looking for enthusiastic staff who can provide friendly, courteous manner and responsive service to create an exceptional entertainment experience for our customers.
As a Duty Manager, you are responsible to lead your team to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, service quality, safety, cleanliness and sanitation. Having management background at least two years from the leisure or hospitality industry would be an advantage.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duty Manager Duties & responsibilities:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Manage merchandise including clothing, shoes, socks, pens or related material.
- Inventory management and ordering.
- Store opening duties.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Provide advice and suggestions to the Manager as needed.
- Promotes good business principles by never discussing company business in public areas or with customers.
- Maintains a friendly, courteous and cheerful demeanor at all times.
Marketing, Programs and Events
- Managing special events (lockouts, corporate events, bachelor parties, youth groups).
- Overseeing event staffing plans
- Working hand in hand with office staff to set up appearances, giveaways, and community outreach.
- Performs and/or oversees regular inventory procedures, including ordering, taking physical inventories, controlling waste, etc.
- Implements strategies for improving cost controls.
- Assign tills to cashiers.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day/shift.
- Manage labour based on daily business changes while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labour cost objectives are met.
- Monitors the workplace safety program.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all customers are receiving the proper jump service according to company standards.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the facility’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Oversee the health and safety of customers and staff at Air Factory Trampoline Park
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Supervise and participate in jump area, kitchen and cafe area cleaning.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the facility’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the facility’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the facility, employees and guests.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Master the point-of-sale, online booking and event scheduling software.
- Develop a proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word and Power point).
- Assist General Manager in making employment and termination decisions.
- Develop and foster a work environment where all employees are free from harassment of any kind.
- Be knowledgeable of facility policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Identify and train leaders for each area of the park.
- Train and develop supervisors.
- Report employee misconduct to the General Manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by the General Manager.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job description approved by: Air Factory Trampoline park