Full time/Part time
Trampoline Park has become one of most exciting businesses within the leisure industry. The business offers food and beverage, parties, corporate events, free running and much more. We are looking for enthusiastic staff who can provide friendly, courteous manner and responsive service to create an exceptional entertainment experience for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have a keen passion for sports and fitness, have an eye on detail, mature and responsible approach to health and safety, and be able to work in a high paced, loud environment. Your main functions are to ensure that all company policies are being followed and that all jump areas are properly maintained to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our customers. Firs aid certificate desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
A Court Monitor’s attitude directly affects how Air Factory Trampoline Park as a whole is perceived.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Greet and assist customers entering the courts.
- Explain jump areas and rules for each station.
- Ensure that all jumpers have a valid wristband, proper footwear and no loose jewellery.
- Coordinate clearing the courts of jumpers whose wrist bands have expired.
- Coordinate clearing the courts or surrounding area when there is an injury.
- Ensure that all pads, nets, springs and other safety items are installed and functioning properly.
- Ensure that all jumpers are following rules.
- Monitor the Jump Tracking system.
- Assist jumpers or watchers with any questions.
- Fluff the foam pit as needed and keep jump areas clean.
- Monitor, clean and organize locker room and café seating areas as needed.
- Request supervisor assistance using paging radios.
- Report problems with equipment to supervisor on duty.
- Maintain a fully stocked backpack of first aid supplies & charged walkie talkie.
- Attend to any and all injured visitors within your designated area & page for supervisor.
- Report any and all injuries to court manager who is responsible for backing up the footage on the video cameras and uploading to the Incident Report Form with completed waiver.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor, management or needed by the business.
- Promptly informs the supervisor on duty of any and all customer complaints or comments or discipline issues with jumpers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor & management.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job description approved by: Air Factory Trampoline park