Full time/Part time
Trampoline Park has become one of most exciting businesses within the leisure industry. The business offers food and beverage, parties, corporate events, free running and much more. We are looking for enthusiastic staff who can provide friendly, courteous manner and responsive service to create an exceptional entertainment experience for our customers.
It is your responsibility to ensure that customers enter and exit the facility having the best possible experience! Your attitude directly affects how Air Factory Trampoline Park as a whole is perceived. As a receptionist, you have three main functions, selling and processing tickets, verifying waivers, preparing jumpers for their experience.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers, or gift cards.
- Timely sale and processing of jump tickets, merchandise, gift cards or other retail items to customers.
- Greet and assist customers entering the park.
- Process online booked tickets.
- Assist customers with waiver completion and verify new customer waivers.
- Prepare customer for jumping to include wristbands, footwear (if applicable) and tickets.
- Keep workstation area clean and organized.
- Monitor, clean and organize locker room and café seating areas as needed.
- Report problems with cash registers, customers or facility to head cashier or manager on duty.
- Responsible for accurate cash and till management for their drawer.
- Monitor marketing flyer stocks and replenish as needed.
- Assist with retail sales of merchandise and footwear as needed.
- Explains basic rules of the courts to all customers, helping to ensure all customers’ safety.
- Other duties as assigned by management or needed by the business.
- Promptly informs Head Cashier of any and all customer complaints or comments.
- Takes messages for the management accurately, always remembering to get the name and phone number of the person leaving the message as well as what the visit is in regards to.
- Remains diligent and focused during all monetary or credit card transactions so that his or her register is accurate at the end of each shift.
- Cleans locker rooms, front desk area, bathrooms, entry way, waiver kiosks, and gaming area according to schedule.
- Informs manager immediately of product shortages.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Head Cashier / Manger.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job description approved by: Air Factory Trampoline park