Trampoline Park has become one of most exciting businesses within the leisure industry. The business offers food and beverage, parties, corporate events, free running and much more. We are looking for enthusiastic staff who can provide friendly, courteous manner and responsive service to create an exceptional entertainment experience for our customers.
As Party Supervisor you will oversee the function of all birthday parties & group events. You have seven main functions, servicing birthday parties and group events, verifying waivers, checking groups & parties in and out, preparing jumpers, upselling café items and party add-ons, and adhering to a strict timing schedule.
A Party Supervisor’s attitude greatly affects how Air Factory Trampoline Park as a whole is perceived.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Resolve customer complaints
- Page for management assistance when needed/ necessary
- Act as communicator between floor staff and management
- Complete Incident Reports for Birthday Party Area when needed / necessary
- Assist in training new party hosts
- Receive prepared break schedule from Manager
- Break party hosts when needed / necessary
- Receive & Review party schedule, host schedule and all customer comment cards
- Report any staffing shortages to management immediately & assist in filling if possible
- Support all birthday party hosts; offering party advice, set up & clean up assistance, running food & beverages to and from café & any other functions needed
- Report any product shortages to management
- Report / Log any customer complaints & feedback in appropriate place
- Ensure that all parties & group events have paid in full & completed their Customer Comment card before leaving the facility
- Coordinate with court monitors to set up private dodgeball games.
- Report problems with cash registers, customers or facility to manager on duty.
- Responsible for accurate cash and till management for their drawer.
- Remains diligent and focused during all monetary or credit card transactions so that his or her register is accurate at the end of each shift.
- Receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers, or gift cards.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job description approved by: Air Factory Trampoline park