Trampoline Park has become one of most exciting businesses within the leisure industry. The business offers food and beverage, parties, corporate events, free running and much more. We are looking for enthusiastic staff who can provide friendly, courteous manner and responsive service to create an exceptional entertainment experience for our customers.
As Café Supervisor you will handle customer complaints, café issues and will act as the communicator between floor staff and management. Your main functions are to ensure that all food safety polices, health department policies and company policies are being adhered to. Café Supervisors oversee all functions of café staff working under them.
A Café Supervisor’s attitude directly affects how Air Factory Trampoline Park as a whole is perceived.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Resolves customer complaints
- Receive food deliveries & puts in proper place (storing all food / beverages at appropriate temperatures)
- Dates all food with delivery date and stores in proper place
- Re-Dates all food when moved to the café (from freezer to refrigerator)
- Ensures all health department rules, regulations & protocols are adhered to by themselves and all Café staff
- Regularly preforms temperature checks of freezers / refrigerators & reports any variances to management
- Stores and rotates all products properly, adhering to FIFO regulations
- Maintains an up to date Serve Safe certification
- Oversees all functions of Café staff
- Receives prepared break schedule from Manager
- Breaks Café staff when needed / necessary
- Completes Incident Reports in Café area when needed / necessary
- Completes Weekly Café Maintenance checklist & turns into Assistant Manager, noting any issues within the Café
- Acts as the communication between Management & Café staff
- Reports food / drink & cleaning product shortages to Management
- Assists / Oversees in opening & closing duties
- Assists in training new Café staff
- Supervise and oversee other areas/stations and personnel depending upon management staffing needs.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job description approved by: Air Factory Trampoline park