Full time/Part time
Trampoline Park has become one of most exciting businesses within the leisure industry. The business offers food and beverage, parties, corporate events, free running and much more. We are looking for enthusiastic staff who can provide friendly, courteous manner and responsive service to create an exceptional entertainment experience for our customers.
Your main functions are to ensure that all health department & company policies are being adhered to while preparing and serving all food and beverage items to customers. Previous café experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
The Café Staff’s attitude directly affects how Air Factory Trampoline Park as a whole is perceived.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Prepares all café menu items using standard facility equipment, ensuring quality and efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Assumes responsibility for quality of products prepared and served.
- Be able to work on their own initiative.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the café to meet or exceed Health Department standards for cleanliness, food handling and sanitation.
- Monitors stocks of ingredients and food items and assists with the preparation of inventory supply orders.
- Ensures the neatness, cleanliness and orderliness of the facility by sweeping, mopping, stocking shelves, removing trash, etc.
- Properly stores, labels and dates all products.
- Ensures that all items meet or exceed food safety standards.
- Presents a clean-cut, neat and professional image.
- Properly maintains and uses all equipment per manufacturer’s and company specifications.
- Exhibits and encourages proper hygiene and sanitary habits.
- Maintains a friendly, courteous and cheerful demeanor at all times.
- Provides assistance to other employees to contribute to the best overall operation of the park.
- Constantly cleaning all counter tops and tables in café seating area.
- Constantly pushing in chairs and straightening up café seating area.
- Re-stock condiment area and make sure everything is neat and clean.
- Performs other duties or roles as assigned by supervisors, management & owners.
- Prepares customer orders to company specifications.
- Completes opening and closing checklists on a daily basis.
- Willingness to be a team player and hard worker.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job description approved by: Air Factory Trampoline park