Exercise doesn’t have to be a drag. Inject some fun into your fitness regime and join our trampoline fitness classes! Our instructors will guide you through a dynamic workout, helping to improve your cardiovascular endurance, core strength and well-being.
Aside from being fun, trampolining has proven health benefits over many other forms of exercise. Whether you’re new to exercise or workout daily, trampolining is an inclusive sport that can work for all.
- Great form of cardio – gets your heart rate going whilst burning calories.
- Low impact – compared to other forms of exercise such as running, due to the flexible surface, trampolining offers low impact cardio, with a lesser chance of impact injuries.
- Improved co-ordination and balance – with a little practice, your core strength and muscles will get stronger, helping to improve your co-ordination and balance.
- Improved lymphatic system – effective in increasing the lymph flow, ultimately helping to cleanse the body of toxins and improve the overall, immune functions.
- It’s fun! – most importantly, trampolining is a fun form of exercise, helping you to change your attitude towards working out and making it more likely for you to stick at it.
Our Trampoline Fitness classes run on Mondays and Thursdays, 7-8pm. Book online, over the phone or simply just turn up on the day.