- The minimum age to bounce is 3 years old, except for Toddler Sessions. Children under the age of 16, must be supervised at all times by a parent or responsible adult/guardian. Our Toddler Sessions are strictly for 2-5 year olds, an adult can go for free for each toddler. See our Toddler Sessions page for further details.
- Each of our sessions lasts for an hour however, you are able to book double sessions. Birthday parties are 1 hour bouncing and 30 minutes in the party room.
- Trampoline socks prevent slipping on the trampolines. Trampoline socks must be worn at all times when on the trampolines, for safety measures. Our trampoline socks are available to purchase at the reception, at £2 each pair.
- Yes, you can reuse your trampoline socks. If you reuse your trampoline socks, you must make sure your socks are in good condition. We cannot accept responsibility for incidents caused by unqualified socks.
- Our peak times start at 4pm Monday to Friday and all weekends. School and Public Holidays are also peak times.
- There are limited spaces per hour, so we recommend customers book ahead to avoid disappointment. Weekends and school holidays are very popular and you may need to book a couple of weeks in advance. Click BOOK NOW to check for availability and to make a booking.
- The easiest way is book online. You can explore various types of tickets on different dates, check availability and book at your convenient times. Alternatively, you can also pop in and book at the reception, however we can’t guarantee availability this way. If you have question or issue with online booking, please contact us for information.
- Online bookings need to be paid for at the time of booking. If you are not able to do this online, you can pay at reception upon arrival, but please be aware we cannot guarantee spaces will be available and you may have a long wait until the next session.
- You can usually add the 2nd hour for a cheaper price. To get the 2 hour price, please change the duration from 1 hour to 2 hours as shown in the screenshot below.
- Individual bookings are non-refundable. Amendments are permitted with 3 hours minimum notice.
Party bookings may be cancelled at no charge, providing we receive at least 7 days’ notice. You are allowed to move the booking to a later date, but cancellation is no longer permitted within 7 days of the original attendance date. There is however no change of date allowed within 3 days of your attendance date. See our Terms and Conditions page for details.
To make changes to your booking, please call us or email us on email@example.com.
- Yes. Everyone who jumps is required to sign a waiver.
- You can sign your waiver online or at the reception. Please check our waiver page for instructions.
- Yes. The parent or guardian making the booking will be responsible for completing all waivers for those jumping under the age of 16.
- Anyone 16 years or over, may come to jump without a parent or guardian. You will still require a waiver completed by a parent or guardian if under the age of 18.
- Wear comfortable clothes such as shorts or tracksuits. No sharp objects such as belt buckles or clothing studs are allowed on trampolines. All loose jewellery will need to be removed. Trampoline socks must be worn when on the trampoline.
- We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes before your jump session to check in, waiver check and watch safety video. Please allow plenty of time for weekends and school holidays.
- You will lose your jump slot. If we are not busy then you may be able join in with what remains of your session.
- You will watch a safety video at 5 minutes to the hour. The safety video lasts approximately 3 minutes and tells you what you can/cannot do. You must watch the safety video each time you visit Air Factory.
- You will need to purchase extra socks for £2.00 at reception.
- Yes, our lockers are free to use. Please follow instructions to set your locker password. Your property is left in these lockers entirely at your own risk.
- No, due to our health and safety policy, no outside catering is allowed in our parks. Snacks and drinks are available from our Café and vending machines. Only food or drinks purchased from us may be consumed on the premises.
- Yes, our parks have free parking for approximately 70 cars. We would always recommend car sharing or the use of public transport to help ease the demand for parking spaces. Please be aware that our park is situated on an industrial estate and we advise that you walk on the pavements and be aware that large vehicles move in and out of the area. Please park considerately and avoid blocking other businesses access.
- We have a Cafe with seating area that can hold approximately 100 people on the upper level, overlooking the entire park. We don’t have any disabled access to the first floor. Please check our Cafe page for further information.
- Our ground floor is easy to access for wheelchair with disabled toilet and vending machine. We don’t have disabled access to our cafe and seating area on the upper level. Please ask for assistant if you require food or drink from the Cafe.
- Yes the current weight limit is 120kg (approximately 18 stone).
- Yes, we always welcome and value customer feedback.
Please leave your reviews on our Facebook page or our Google listing.
- We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of service but if something does go wrong in the first instance, ask to speak to the senior on duty at the park and see if it can be resolved. If you cannot resolve the problem on site then you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the problem and, if possible, supply the name of the person on site that you spoke to. Please note you must notify us within 7 days of the booking otherwise we will be unable to investigate for you. We aim to respond to all written notifications after our investigation, usually within 20 days of receipt.