Ever watch the show Ninja Warrior and dream of showing off your ninja skills? Well now’s your chance to put your best ninja moves into practice!
Air Factory Trampoline Park gives ninja fans the ability to train and compete on a Ninja Warrior-style course.
The Ninja Warrior Course consists of various elements to navigate including swinging cargo nets, an unstable bridge, a testing sea of rings, a zip line and more.
Testing your skills on Air Factory’s Ninja Warrior Course makes for the perfect addition to any birthday party, field trip or team building event!
- Standard Park Rules apply
- Take extra care – activities in this area provides superior height & a greater degree of difficulty & risk
- This area is for advanced participants only. Only those with the required skill level should participate
- Know your limits. Do not attempt to participate unless you have the skills to the required level
- Participants must be over 1.25 metres
- Only one person at a time at the starting pad
- Only one person at a time per lane
- Only one person at a time per activity
- Do not go until the path is clear
- Do not go until the foam pit is clear
- No running and jumping
- Only ever jump into the pit feet first
- Land on your feet, back or bottom
- Never land or dive head first into the foam pit – this can cause injuries to back and neck
- Do not land head first into the foam pit – this can cause injuries to the back
- Do not land on your knees in the pit – this can cause injuries to the back
- Do not ‘tuck your knees up’ or ‘curl up’ as this could cause your knees to hit your face when landing
- Exit the foam pit as quickly as possible by the nearest exit point
- Do not bury yourself or others in the pit
- Do not remove or throw the foam blocks
It provides a real challenge on every try…