Indoor Trampoline Foam Pit
Suitable for anyone over 5 years old
What is our Trampoline Centre Foam Pit?
Ever wanted to fly up in the air, but were worried about making your landing? Well fear not, we here at The Air Factory have the perfect solution. Our foam pit is the perfect place for you and friends practice your air tricks, skills and jumps. Or quite simply just enjoying flying through the air safe in the knowledge that you can land on over 8,000 soft foam cubes.
Trampoline Foam Pit, landing in style
The Foam Pit section here at The Air Factory Trampoline Park, is the perfect place for you to test your jumping skills. It is a great activity and can be enjoyed by anyone. Like our other activities here at the Air Factory Trampoline Park, our Foam Pit is not recommended for participants under the age of 5.
The Foam Pit Safety Rules
- Standard Park Rules apply
- Do not jump until the foam pit is clear
- Do not jump or dive head first into the foam pit – this can cause injuries to back and neck
- Only ever jump into the foam pit feet first
- Land on your feet, back or bottom
- Do not land on your knees in the pit – this can cause injuries to the back
- Do not ‘tuck your knees up’ or ‘curl up’ as this could cause your knees to hit your face when landing
- Exit the foam pit as quickly as possible by the nearest exit point
- Do not bury yourself or others in the pit
- Do not remove or throw the foam blocks
Want to have a go in our trampoline Foam Pit? Book Now
Our Foam Pit is open to all participants who attend The Air Factory Trampoline Park, which are over 5 years of age. Our Foam Pit is included as part of your admission, so you don’t require a separate ticket. Make sure that you book your tickets online now to reserve your space and avoid disappointment.