Suitable for anyone over 5 years old
What is Trampoline Dodgeball?
Trampoline Dodgeball is the ultimate trampoline team game, where two teams attempt to knock out the opponents by throwing balls while bouncing around the trampolines and dodging incoming balls. If you get hit, you’re out – the last one standing wins!
Trampoline Dodgeball can be easy and fun if you just want to jump and dodge, which is great for children and those who just want to relax and have fun. Trampoline Dodgeball can also be challenging if you play with tactics. The following tactics are commonly used: knocking out the strongest opponent first, defending yourself and your team mates by deflecting incoming balls with a ball in your hands, eliminating your opponent by catching incoming balls.
Trampoline dodgeball is a lot more fun and safe
Unlike traditional dodgeball games, trampoline dodgeball is a lot more fun, because you can dodge incoming balls in a thousand ways: jump higher, bounce off the wall, back flips or any other way you are capable of; trampoline dodgeball is a lot safer, because you know you will always land softly into the trampoline and bounce back to the air.
Trampoline Dodgeball at Air Factory
There are 2 trampoline dodgeball courts available at Air Factory Trampoline Park. Each court can have a maximum of 8 players (4 players on each team) at any time. There will be staffs on court (court managers) to organise the games. All players must follow the court manager’s instructions.
Drop in any time to play a game of Dodgeball with friends or family. You can even join a team on the day for an open dodgeball match, which is great fun for all levels of players.
As spaces are limited, anyone wish to play trampoline dodge games may need to queue outside the court during busy hours. If you wish to play as a team, please let the court managers know. The court managers will help you organise the games.
Trampoline Dodgeball Game Rules
- Each trampoline dodgeball game starts with 4 players in each team and 4 balls.
- A team wins a game when they knock all the opposing players out.
- Each match lasts for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Teams play as many games as possible in the 10 minutes.
- The team who wins the most games at the end of 10 minutes wins the match.
- If the case of a tie, a quick fire tie-breaker game is held.
- The court manager’s decision is final.
- “You’re out” if:
- You are hit by a “live ball” on any part of the body. (‘Live’ is a ball that has been thrown and not touched anything).
- You throw a “live ball” that is caught by the opposition before it touches the ground or wall.
- You cross or enter the neutral zone.
- You hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands to defend yourself and your team mates.
- You may catch incoming ball to eliminate opponents
- Once out, you must immediately exit and wait for the next game.
Trampoline Dodgeball Safety Rules:
- Standard Park Rules apply
- No kicking the balls
- Do not stand or jump onto the balls
- No headshots
- Stay on your side of the court – do not cross the centre line
- Keep it friendly and polite
- Notify a martial if a ball goes out of the dodgeball court
- Only game players are allowed in court during game play. Other jumpers must queue outside the court for the next game
Want to play trampoline dodgeball? Book Now
Trampoline dodgeball is available to all jumpers at Air Factory. It is included in your ticket and you don’t need separate tickets to enjoy trampoline dodgeball. Book your tickets now to reserve your space and avoid disappointment.