Suitable for anyone over 5 years old
Come check out our one of a kind Battle Beam and try to knock your opponent off the beam into a gigantic foam pit! Become a gladiator and battle your friends in the ultimate fitness arena. Test your balance and strength on the battle beam.
- Each game usually has three battles, win two battle to win the game.
- Knock your opponent off the beam while keeping yourself on the beam to win the battle.
- If both players fall off the beam during a battle, it is a draw and the battle start again.
- Each game is a battle of two teams each made up of 3-5 players, knock down the opponent team to win the game.
- Only one player from each team is allowed to fight on the beam at any time. The remaining “live” players must queue at the end of the beam.
- When a player is knocked down, the next player of the team goes on to fight. Each player has 1 chance to revive and queue behind his team for each game.
- Standard Park Rules apply
- Only two people at a time on the beam
- Do not go until foam pit is clear
- No head shots
- Keep it friendly & polite
- Do not throw the pugil sticks
- Do not jump or dive head first into the foam pit – this can cause injuries to back and neck
- Only ever jump into the foam pit feet first
- Land on your feet, back or bottom
- Do not land on your knees in the pit – this can cause injuries to the back
- Do not ‘tuck your knees up’ or ‘curl up’ as this could cause your knees to hit your face when landing
- Exit the foam pit as quickly as possible by the nearest exit point
- Do not bury yourself or others in the pit
- Do not remove or throw the foam blocks
Experience the Rush of a Gladiator while jousting with a friend over our foam pit.
Did you know?
The battle beam is not only fun but is great way to improve your balance and strength.