Suitable for anyone over 5 years old
Come check out our one of a kind Battle Beam and try to knock your opponent off the beam into a gigantic foam pit! Become a gladiator and battle your friends in the ultimate fitness arena. Test your balance and strength on the battle beam.
If you fancy a game with your friends on the battle beam, you can take a look at the following game rules for reference.
- Each game usually has three battles, win two battle to win the game.
- Knock your opponent off the beam while keeping yourself on the beam to win the battle.
- If both players fall off the beam during a battle, it is a draw and the battle start again.
- Each game is a battle of two teams each made up of 3-5 players, knock down the opponent team to win the game.
- Only one player from each team is allowed to fight on the beam at any time. The remaining “live” players must queue at the end of the beam.
- When a player is knocked down, the next player of the team goes on to fight. Each player has 1 chance to revive and queue behind his team for each game.
- Standard Park Rules apply
- Only two people at a time on the beam
- Do not go until foam pit is clear
- No head shots
- Keep it friendly & polite
- Do not throw the pugil sticks
- Do not jump or dive head first into the foam pit – this can cause injuries to back and neck
- Only ever jump into the foam pit feet first
- Land on your feet, back or bottom
- Do not land on your knees in the pit – this can cause injuries to the back
- Do not ‘tuck your knees up’ or ‘curl up’ as this could cause your knees to hit your face when landing
- Exit the foam pit as quickly as possible by the nearest exit point
- Do not bury yourself or others in the pit
- Do not remove or throw the foam blocks
Want to play on our battle beam? Book Now
Our battle beam is available to all participants who attend The Air Factory Trampoline Park. It is included as part of your admission, so you don’t require a separate ticket. Book your tickets online now to reserve your space and avoid disappointment.